Title: Registered Mental Health Nurse
Location: Liverpool, UK
Employer : NHS Trust
Salary: Band 5
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Mental Health Nurse to join NHS trust team in Liverpool, UK. As a Mental Health Nurse, you will be responsible for providing high-quality nursing care to patients with mental health conditions.
- Conducting mental health assessments and developing care plans
- Administering medication and monitoring patients’ conditions
- Providing emotional support to patients and their families
- Working collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care to patients
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing
- At least 2 years of experience in Mental Health Nursing
- Registration with the nursing council
- English Proficiency Proof i.e., IELTS/OET for candidates from non-exempt county
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package and relocation support, including ongoing training and development opportunities.
If you are passionate about providing high-quality care to patients with mental health conditions and meet the requirements above, apply today!
To apply, you can also send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Category||Mental Health Nurse, Nursing|