Staff Nurse Needed
We are seeking for an experienced staff nurse for a full-time position for one of our client.
• To contribute the delivery of high quality nursing care to patients and care.
• To be an active member of the multidisciplinary care team.
• To act as team leader and take charge of the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
• To provide relief nursing cover for Treatment Room, Minor Injuries Unit and Day Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assessment of nursing needs, develop, implement and evaluate nursing care to meet those needs.
• Carry out all relevant forms of care without direct supervision.
• Advise on the promotion of health and prevention of illness.
• Adhere at all times to Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Code of Professional Conduct.
• Ensure that nursing procedures are carried out in accordance with Borders protocol and Guidelines and these
procedures are evidence based.
• Maintain accurate records as per NMC Guidelines for records and record keeping.
• Maintain absolute confidentiality in respect of patient records, medical nursing and allied health Professionals
• Store, administer and order drugs according to Guidelines for the administration of Medicines.
• Work as cooperative member of the multidisciplinary team.
• Act as team leader, and take charge of the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
• Help enhance junior staff/ students with clinical and managerial skills by teaching, assessing and Supervision.
• Provide relief nursing cover, in Treatment Room, Minor Injuries Unit and Day Hospital.
• 1st level registration
• Working knowledge of Treatment Room and Day Hospital
• Complete training at triage, assessment and treatment of minor injuries to be undertaken.
• Complete training for the use of Patient Group Directions (PGDs) for prescribing and administration of medicines
to be undertaken.
Physical Demands for the Job
• Moving beds, furniture and hospital materials and equipment.
• Be able to respond speedily and accurately to emergency or unplanned situations.
• Potential control and restraint of physical and verbally aggressive patients.
If you feel the above is a perfect fit for you please send your resume and cover letter to K.firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +44 3300109970 & we shall call you for further assistance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com