Registered Nurse needed for ICU
Our client is looking a Registered Nurse for ICU and Emergency Department. Our client hospital provides a flexible workforce to supplement the inpatient nursing units on the campus.
* Assessing a patient’s condition and planning and implementing patient care plans
* Treating wounds and providing advanced life support
* Assisting physicians in performing procedures
* Observing and recording patient vital signs
* Ensuring that ventilators, monitors and other types of medical equipment function properly
* Administering intravenous fluids and medications
* Ordering diagnostic tests
* Collaborating with fellow members of the critical care team
* Responding to life-saving situations, using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
* Acting as patient advocate
* Providing education and support to patient families
* Be an EU national
* Must be eligible to register to the NMC
* Must have a qualified medical nurse degree/diploma
* Place patient care at their highest regard
* Be willing to learn and open to training
* Good mental and physical health to work for long periods of time in a stressful atmosphere.
* Must be able to stand for long periods at a time
If you feel the above is a perfect fit for you drop your resume and cover letter to A.Mamtani@we-solutions.co.uk, or give us a call on +44 3300109970 & we shall call you for further assistance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com